Friday, July 20, 2012

Cute and Creative Craft and gift book.

I love crafting. I have noticed it is now called DIY a lot, but whatever it is called if I was "stranded in a bookstore" I would probably check out the craft and /or DIY section.

 Well this time it was a library and I was not stranded.

I was perusing the craft section as usual and I took home with me this one:


Homespun Gifts from the Heart
I loved this book so much I did not want to give it up. So much so that I wrote to the publisher to find out to order it. (This was before I did computer.)

 The author's are Karen Ehman, Kelly Hovermale & Trish Smith

 This book has 200 creative ideas, some of which are, food ideas and packaging to give ideas, wedding gifts, gift bundles and baskets,holidays and Garden ideas.

A really great extra are the 250 gift tags in the back. There are tags of diverseness for different gifts and to fit with mixes with the recipes on them.

I also like the cute bible based gifts in there.

The book has homey black and white photos and is 189 pages including index.

The ideas in it are simple and inexpensive. Much you may already have on hand.

I recommend this highly.

No comments:

Post a Comment