Friday, July 6, 2012

Mickey Shunick Case: Police Charge Sexual Offender With Murder - ABC News

Mickey Shunick Case: Police Charge Sexual Offender With Murder - ABC News-

Etan Patz. finally got a confession after 30 or so years of parent's waiting for answers.
I have been following the top case above (link  -the picture is missing young lady and the one arrested)   It looks like there is going to be a sad ending to this. Though if someone is killed, I think it is good to know that is what went down and not years of non knowing as in the Etan Patz case or others. Prayers for the family. My heart is for the missing to heaven and missing on earth.

If I have not explained this before, this blog is covering news and reviews and info on 4 of my passions: Books, The bible, Christian music and missing people.

No comments:

Post a Comment